GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Company name: AndroDent Kft.
- Registered office: 7800 Siklós, Pozsonyi utca 45.
- Tax identification number: 32046661-1-02
I. SUBJECT OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Service Provider shall provide the services set out in Annex 1 to these GTC, on the basis of the GTC, the Patient’s medical history and medical records and the Patient’s consent, while the Patient shall pay the fees according to the valid price list set out on the Website (https://ujpalota.androdental.hu). The prices indicated in the price list are indicative and may vary according to the patient’s individual needs, individual treatment plan or the Service Provider’s deadline for performance. The individual agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the Patient forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the content of these GTC, as well as the services and prices set out in Annex 1 to these GTC, at any time, at its own business discretion.
- The detailed content of the services set out in Annex 1 can be obtained from the Andro Dental Dentistry’s treatment specialist or from the more detailed information on the website.
II. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The Service Provider warrants that it has the minimum material means, professional, official or operating licenses and conditions required by law for the services provided. The Service Provider confirms that it has the necessary liability insurance for the performance of the Service, which also covers its subcontractors and other contributors.
- The Service Provider has the right to change the pre-arranged appointment or the name of the attending physician, but must inform the Patient in writing (by email or telephone if the Patient consents) within a reasonable time.
- By signing the anamnesis form and the consent form, the Patient consents to the processing of his/her personal data and accepts the terms of these General Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the accuracy and validity of the information recorded in the anamnesis form, including, but not limited to, information on the Patient’s health status and the accuracy of the Patient’s own personal data. In the event of incompleteness or delay in the data provided by the Patient, the Service Provider shall be authorised to modify the treatment plan and thus the Price Proposal. In addition, the Patient must notify the Service Provider immediately of any changes to the information provided in the anamnesis form, and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from failure to notify the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall also exclude any liability in the event that the Patient provides untrue, incomplete or misleading information concerning his/her own or, in the case of a minor, his/her relative’s medical condition, documentation or illness.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service if the Patient’s physical, mental or health condition would not allow it, as well as if the Patient fails to pay or does not pay as agreed. The Patient may not claim damages from the Service Provider for the refusal of the Service by the Service Provider for the reasons listed in this clause, and the Service Provider excludes its liability for damages.
- The Provider provides a 1-year warranty for certain services provided to the Patient. Warranty claims can be made with an invoice. The Provider’s liability for defective performance does not apply to damage or destruction of any materials that may have been installed.
III. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The Service Provider shall inform the Patient of its current Price List prior to the performance of the activity and shall agree on the exact price and possible costs of the service in the framework of an individual agreement, taking into account the current Price List, which the Patient can access on the website in advance.
- The Service Provider’s individual quotation is valid for 15 calendar days, after which it may be changed. In some cases, it is valid for 30 days. The treatment fee is payable in cash or by credit card after the treatment.
- If the Patient is unable to pay the treatment fee immediately after the treatment, he/she may do so by transferring the amount to the bank account number indicated on the invoice within the payment deadline indicated on the invoice. In the event of late payment, interest will be charged at the rate of twice the base rate of the central bank for each calendar day of delay.
- If the Patient cancels his/her appointment with the Service Provider within 48 hours, the Patient will be charged the ‘Cancellation Fee’ according to the current tariff (Price List), which must be paid by the Patient by bank transfer or at the next treatment in cash or by credit card. The Service Provider may decide, at its individual discretion, to refrain from charging the ‘Cancellation Fee’ on an equitable basis for unforeseen reasons and shall inform the Patient accordingly.
IV. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- The individual agreement between the Service Provider and the Patient and all other personal and medical data and information are subject to confidentiality obligations. The Service Provider shall treat such data confidentially and shall not grant access to them to third parties other than its own subcontractors and software administrators.
- By signing the individual contract, the Patient gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data in the internal records of the Service Provider and to the processing of his/her contact details.
V. OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
- Only persons over the age of 18 may use the service. Persons under the age of 18 may use the service only with the written consent of their legal representative or guardian.
- The Service Provider uses subcontractors in the performance of its activities. The Service Provider is responsible for the activities of the subcontractors.
- These GTC are valid for an indefinite period.
- The Service Provider may unilaterally modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Issues not regulated in the present GTC shall be governed by the Hungarian legislation in force, in particular the provisions of Act V of 2013 on the Hungarian Civil Code.
These GTC are valid until revoked or modified.
2022. August 1.